3 Bedroom, 1 Bath. Hardwood floors. Enclosed Porch. Broadway in Winter Hill Somerville. 1st floor. Living room, Dining Room. 2 Bedrooms on second floor. 1 bed on 1st. Right on the bus line. Coin-Operated Washer and Dryer in Basement, Eat-in Kitchen, Electric Stove, Pantry, Porch, Refrigerator. NO Pets, No Smoking
This property features 6 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $2,200.
For complete details click here.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous center entrance colonial on a beautiful level lot… Property features 9 rooms 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and 2 kitchens. Open floor plan… kitchen with all s/s appliances and beautiful gleaming hardwood floors throughout leading into the sunroom overlooking the beautiful landscaped back yard with sprinkler system and above ground pool. This property has a bonus full kitchen in the basement with sliders leading to the back patio for summer cook outs and entertainment!!!
Somerville Listing AlertsSomerville, MA - $1,700,000 - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:4 - Parking Spaces:23 hours agoSomerville, MA - $1,050,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:4 - Parking Spaces:13 hours agoSomerville, MA - $650,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:13 hours agoSomerville, MA - $359,000 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:5 - Beds:1 - Baths:17 hours agoSomerville, MA - $2,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:18 hours ago
Cambridge Listing AlertsCambridge, MA - $1,200,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:430 minutes agoCambridge, MA - $1,900,000 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:78 hours agoCambridge, MA - $529,000 - Condo - Rowhouse, 2/3 Family - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:18 hours agoCambridge, MA - $699,000 - Condo - Rowhouse, 2/3 Family - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:38 hours agoCambridge, MA - $699,000 - Condo - Rowhouse, 2/3 Family - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/18 hours ago
Medford Listing AlertsMedford, MA - $364,000 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:18 hours agoMedford, MA - $2,700 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:310 hours agoMedford, MA - $1,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1/112 hours agoMedford, MA - $329,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:212 hours agoMedford, MA - $524,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:416 hours ago
- Henry the 4th Tickets Now on Sale August 1, 2014THEATRE@FIRST PRESENTS HENRY a THE 4TH Summer Shakespeare heats up in Somerville a a PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE a a 8pm evening shows: Thursday August 21 Friday a a August 22 Saturday a August 23 Wednesday a August 27 Thursday August 28 Friday August 29 4pm matinee show: Saturday August 30 PERFORMANCE SPACE Unity Somerville 6 William St, Somerville ... (more)
- Boston-area nightlife July 31, 2014BOAT CRUISE SUMMER SERIES Dance the night away on board the Provincetown II. The All White Party features tunes provided by Canadian EDM duo Adventure Club.
- Grocery Chain Workers Want Their CEO Back July 30, 2014If your boss was fired, would you walk off the job in protest? That's what's happening at the New England grocery store chain Market Basket, which has 25,000 employees.
- Sympathy for the Overdog July 29, 2014Customers look at limited options inside the produce section at the Market Basket in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, on July 21, 2014.
- Henry the 4th Tickets Now on Sale August 1, 2014
- Woman critically injured by alleged drunken driver is slowly improving August 2, 2014The Lunenburg woman who was dragged under a car allegedly driven by a drunken driver in March saw her two youngest children for the first time a week ago as she slowly improves in a local rehabilitation center.
- A Buffer is Better August 1, 2014What's the best street design to keep bicyclists safely out of the door zone? A buffered bike lane beats a conventional bike lane or "wide curb lane" according to a recent study published in TRB, based on observations in Chicago and Cambridge, Mass.
- New Berkman Center initiative, Global Access in Action, hosts... August 1, 2014Cambridge, MA- Global Access in Action , a new initiative of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard, is hosting a workshop today to assess promising but understudied strategies for increasing access to high-quality medicines in the world's poorest countries.
- FDA to regulate tests exempt from oversight August 1, 2014The US Food and Drug Administration, responding to growing concerns that a host of diagnostic tests for illnesses from cancer to Lyme disease may be inaccurately identifying conditions, announced Thursday that it intends to regulate many of the tests.
- Woman critically injured by alleged drunken driver is slowly improving August 2, 2014
- Mayor Meets With Counterpart from City in Cameroon July 30, 2014Mayor Michael McGlynn recently met with Mayor Anthony Mvo Dighambong from the City of Wum, Cameroon.
- 3 suspects arrested after being found on top of Beacon Hill building July 29, 2014Three suspects are facing breaking and entering charges after they were found on top of a building in Beacon Hill early this morning, police said.
- Extension's anti-pollution program honored July 29, 2014The Clemson University Extension Service's pollution prevention and watershed protection program has received a national award.
- Kids Enjoy Street Hockey Camp With Local Coach July 29, 2014Last week more than twenty Medford children participated in a street hockey camp at the outdoor hockey rink at Hormel Stadium as part of the City of Medford's summer recreation program.
- Mayor Meets With Counterpart from City in Cameroon July 30, 2014